Monday, July 26, 2010

Charcoal Therapy?

Have you heard about charcoal therapy? It surprises me when I’ve read about it and it really catches my attention since then. I’ll write more about it in my blog these days and you’ll definitely be amused with it.

Charcoal has been used as a simple remedy for different health problems since the time of Hippocrates who lived from 460 to 370 B.C.

Ellen G. White spearheaded the use of charcoal in the late 1800 for treating different diseases. She stated in one of her books: “One of the most beneficial remedies is pulverized charcoal, placed in a bag and used in fermentations. This is the most successful remedy…I have prescribed this simple remedy, with perfect success…This works like a charm.” She continues: “I expect you will laugh at this; but if I could give this remedy some outlandish name that no one knew but myself, it would have greater influence…But the simplest remedies may assist nature, and leave no baleful effects after their use.”

Some diseases that can be cured with charcoal are:
1.       Indigestion
2.       Inflammation of the bowel/dysentery
3.       Inflammation of the eyes
4.       Inflammation and bruises
5.       Boils
6.       Insect and snake bites
7.       Typhoid fever; and a lot more

I’ll discuss more about these on my following blogs…




No comments:

Post a Comment